uniscon GmbH is a Munich-based provider of GDPR-compliant cloud and data room solutions for companies as well as one of the leading secure cloud providers in Europe. uniscon’s products work hand in hand: The sealed platform® provides a secure execution environment for web applications with high security needs or high data protection requirements, while uniscon’s business cloud idgard® secures and simplifies digital communication and data exchange with partners, customers and colleagues at the highest level.
uniscon was founded in 2009 and has been part of TÜV SÜD’s digitization strategy since 2017. More than 1,200 companies already rely on the web-based data room and file sharing service like T-Systems, PwC, Sparkassen and Volksbanken. Further information about the company and its solutions: www.idgard.de and www.uniscon.com.
We provide exciting challenges in an agile, dynamic and highly motivated team with great talents from twelve different nations. We support each other, enjoy great freedom to develop and realize our own ideas.
Entrenched processes and outdated hierarchies? You won’t find that at uniscon. Instead, there is a lot of personal freedom to develop and create your own innovative ideas. From the very first minute, you can take responsibility and help shape solutions. It’s not the time you spend in front of your desk that counts, but your results. That’s why we offer flexible working hours and a fair compensation package as a natural.
- Work with team members to design, deploy and operate the compute, storage and network platforms
- You are embedded in a team to implement the infrastructure required to support multiple productive deployments
- Collaborate with business and product development teams to implement the infrastructure required to support their vision and strategy
- Reduce toil and increase automation to enable stability, predictability and scale in our continued growth
- Work with internal and external partners, facility operators and our hardware vendors to design and develop a roadmap for the evolution of our infrastructure strategy
- Collaborate with members of the platform Engineering team to implement and support far-reaching strategic efforts, provide constructive feedback, and foster a collaborative environment
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to manage our growth with a strong focus on maintaining the high service level for our users
- Actively engage with internal teams to develop frameworks and tools to drive extensive automation of the infrastructure environment
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in computer science, a related discipline or comparable training / practical experience is also possible
- Ideally more than three years of experience operating productive applications
- Ideally more than five years experience in automation and CI / CD
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- A good understanding of agile software development according to the agile manifesto
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of key security concepts such as cryptography, authentication, authorization and security protocol
Our benefits for you
- Attractive compensation
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible work times
- Mobile work
- Modern company restaurant
- Corporate benefits like fitness, travel etc.
- Free drinks, coffee and fresh fruit in the office
- Free showers for refreshment after sports in the Westpark or cycling to work
- NEWTON: Munich’s most modern office building – perfectly connected to subway, S-Bahn and bus
- Company events like Summer party, Christmas and team events
- But above all: a corporate culture with flat hierarchies, characterized by trust, team spirit and knowledge transfer
Apply now and send us a link with your LinkedIn profile or briefly the most important contact details (name / phone number) if necessary with a short CV (cover letter not necessary) to: